Carolie's Cranberry-Apple Sago Dessert
Time: 60 minutes
1. Mix the juice, sugar, salt, sago and cinamon stick in a microwave safe bowl, stir and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Microwave the mixture on the DEFROST setting for 20 minutes and stir well
3. Microwave the mixture on MEDUIM for 6-8 minutes until the sago is trasnparent and the mixture is thick.
4. Allow to cool
5. Remove the cinamon stick and devide into 6 transparent glasses or bowls and allow to chill in the fridge
6. Beat the cream, sugar and vanilla essence together until stiff
To serve put a spoon of cream on each dessert and top with Sun Valley Choc Chips
Recipe Tester Notes: This is awesome, works with most juices so the flavour choices are endless. Just as a note the sago don't go invisible just see-through but you can still see them. The first time we made it we left it in the microwave for too long and the sago somewhat disintigrated but that worked out well as it made a vegan/vegi friendly Jelly.